Paul Elliott Resume
Technical entrepreneur building Virtual Realities for 12 years.
email@example.com | www.vizworkshop.com
| San Francisco Bay Area
4 years : June 2014 - Present
- Accelerating Virtual and Augmented Reality projects as software consultant.
- Teaching custom 1-5 day Virtual Reality development courses for industry.
- Researching novel 3D interactions using WebGL, Computer Vision and Android.
Technical Sales Manager - WorldViz Inc.
- Project Management, B2B Sales, Design
4 years : April 2010 - May 2014
- Nurtured business customers to win sales for $4,000 to $100,000+ Virtual Reality projects.
- Led solution delivery by building teams with client, venders, internal coders and artists.
- Preferred manager for international distributors by integrating sales and tech support.
Software Engineer - WorldViz Inc.
- 3D Graphics, C++, Interaction Design, Python
3.5 years : February 2005 - July 2008
- Developed Virtual and Augmented Reality applications for academia and industry.
- Sold $400,000 VR entertainment project, then led the design and programming.
- Contributed code and documentation to middleware Virtual Reality graphics engine.
B.S. in Computer Science - University of California, Santa Barbara
- Java, Linux
September 2002 - April 2006
- Favorite subjects: Human Computer Interaction, Artificial Intelligence.