Paul Elliott's Resume
Technical entrepreneur building Virtual Realities for 12 years.
firstname.lastname@example.org | vizworkshop.com | San Francisco Bay Area
- Speeding schedules on Virtual and Augmented Reality projects as software engineer.
- Teaching custom 1-5 day Virtual Reality development courses for enterprises.
- Researching novel 3D interactions using WebGL, Computer Vision and Android.
Technical Sales Manager - WorldViz - Project Management, Enterprise Sales, Design4 years : April 2010 - May 2014
- Consulted for business clients to win sales of $100,000+ Virtual Reality projects.
- Led solution delivery by building a team of the client, venders, coders and artists.
- Preferred by international distributors for combining sales and tech support.
Software Engineer - WorldViz - 3D Graphics, C++, 3D Modeling w/ 3ds Max, Python3.5 years : February 2005 - July 2008
- Developed Virtual and Augmented Reality applications for academia and industry.
- Sold $400,000 VR entertainment project, then led the design and programming.
- Contributed code and documentation to Virtual Reality graphics engine.
System Test Engineer - CallWave - Testing, C++, Networking, Quality Assurance1 year : May 2004 - June 2005
- Designed and executed test plans for voice over IP software on part time basis.
B.S. in Computer Science - University of California, Santa Barbara - Java, LinuxSeptember 2002 - April 2006
- Favorite subjects: Human Computer Interaction, Artificial Intelligence.